Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionGeneral Clive Colin O'Reith has invested $200 million to bring a giant oilfield on line in Afghanistan. A new warlord has just taken over. The Shah in Persia is shaking on his Peacock throne. The pipeline runs through South Persia. If the Shah goes down, so does the oilfield. He needs powerful political influence DC to save his investment. Sir George P. Cardinal McDough can sway the Pope (Paul VI). O'Reith is a friend of General Haig, Chief of Staff to President Nixon. Nixon is in big Watergate trouble. O'Reith offers to save Nixon if Nixon will help him save his oilfield. A deal is struck. Unfortunately their well laid plans miscarry.
- Author(s)Linton Morrell
- Date of Publication04/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.