Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionWhat animal's name means 'riverhorse'? During which war did Anne Frank write her diary while living in the attic of a house in Amsterdam? For the answers check out this new edition of The Whiz Quiz Book. Compiled by members of the National Parents Council (NPC) to meet persistent demands from parents of primary-school children, it is a unique project. Teachers, children and parents worked together to write it. Questions on a wide range of subjects - sport, music, history - are laid out in game format. Each game is ten rounds of ten questions. A round is made up of a good mix of questions so a round or a game can be a quiz on its own. With 1,000 questions, this book offers endless scope and variety for parents, teachers and children to use free time gainfully and enjoyably.
- Author(s)National Parents Council
- PublisherThe Collins Press
- Date of Publication19/08/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationCork
- Country of PublicationIreland
- ImprintThe Collins Press
- Width128 mm
- Height198 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.