All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.73Trending at AU $24.71
- AU $125.98Trending at AU $130.02
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $19.71
About this product
- DescriptionReminiscent of Road Dahl's Charlie and the Chocolate Factory . . . a great read-aloud. --BooklistWelcome to the most magical house in London. The family of eleven-year-old twins Oz and Lily have inherited it, together with the mysterious shop downstairs. Long ago, the shop's famous chocolate-makers, who also happen to be Oz and Lily's great uncles, were clever sorcerers. Now evil villians are hunting for the secret of their greatest recipe. The terrifying powers of this magic chocolate have the ability to destroy the world. Soon, Oz and Lily are swept into a thrilling battle, helped by an invisible cat, a talking rat, and the ghost of an elephant. It's up to them to stop the villians and keep the magical chocolate recipe out of harm's way. Their family and the world depends on it.
- Author BiographyKate Saunders has written lots of books for adults and children. These include Beswitched, Magicalamity, The Whizz Pop Chocolate Shop, The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix, and Five Children on the Western Front. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Kate Saunders
- PublisherDelacorte Press
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelacorte Press
- Weight386 g
- Width155 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,Paper over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.