Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplore 50 years of The Who with stories, photos, memorabilia, and more. Famed music journalist Mat Sw celebrates fifty years of the Who's debut album, My Generation, with this complete illustrated history of the legendary rock band. Loaded with photos, memorabilia, and stories of rock decadence like other, this book is the ideal visual companion for Who fans all over the world. The Who formed in 1964 with lead singer Roger Daltrey, guitarist Pete Townshend, bassist John Entwhistle, and drummer Keith Moon, and continued on to become one of the best-selling bands of all time. With an in-depth look of the Who's hit albums, including My Generation (1965), A Quick One(1966), The Who Sell Out (1967), Tommy (1969), Who's Next (1971), Quadrophenia (1973), The Who By Numbers (1975), and more, The Who is a must-have addition to any music library.
- Author BiographyMAT SNOW is a London-born journalist and the award-winning former editor of the world-renowned music magazine Mojo. He has interviewed the Rolling Stones, the Who, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, the Kinks, half the Beatles, and many more, and is the author of U2: Revolution (Race Point, 2014). He lives in London with his wife and daughter.
- Author(s)Mat Snow
- PublisherRock Point
- Date of Publication10/12/2015
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRock Point
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1361 g
- Width235 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.10
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.