All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $14.48Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.32Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.57Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $11.00Trending at AU $14.90
- AU $21.96Trending at AU $25.07
About this product
- DescriptionIt seems a new study comes out every day linking common foods and habits to increased cancer risk, but many of the causes of cancers and treatments remain a mystery to practitioners of traditional medicine. It isn't surprising, then, that more and more of the hundreds of thousands of people with cancer have turned to natural medicine and alternative treatments to find new ways to boost their immune systems. The Whole-Body Workbook for Cancer reviews both conventional and alternative treatment options to offer readers a more comprehensive, integrative view of cancer treatment. Readers will create a longevity strategy of seven immune-boosting components: detoxification, diet, supplements, lifestyle changes, exercise, emotional healing, and psychospiritual healing. Individual sections address the most common types of cancer and offer remedies for the relief of symptoms associated with cancer and cancer treatments such as chemotherapy.
- Author BiographyDan Kenner, Ph.D., L.Ac., is a consultant in alternative health care with more than thirty years of clinical experience in Chinese, Japanese, and naturopathic medicine. He has consulted with cancer patients for more than twenty-five years on immune restoration and finding resources for longevity and well-being. Kenner trained and completed internships in Japan and is licensed to practice oriental medicine both in Japan and the United States. He is on the board of governors of the National Health Federation and consults with clinics and companies on various aspects of alternative health care. Look online for research updates and information on longevity tools at www.dankennerresearch.com. Foreword writer EnRico Melson, MD, is executive director of Global Integrative Medicine Network and chairman, CEO, and health officer of AHA! Ventures, Inc. He has undergone postdoctoral training at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center of Cornell University, consults in the health, business, spiritual, and educational communities and speaks internationally on health issues.
- Author(s)Dan Kenner
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Out-of-print date12/03/2013
- Weight386 g
- Width203 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.