The Whole Book of Psalmes Collected Into English Meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins and Others, Conferred with the Hebrew, with Apt Notes to Sing Them Withall; Set Forth and Allowed to Be Sung in All Churches (1626) by John Hopkins (Paperback / softback, 2010)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionEARLY HISTORY OF RELIGION. Imagine holding history in your hands. Now you can. Digitally preserved and previously accessible only through libraries as Early English Books Online, this rare material is w available in single print editions. Thousands of books written between 1475 and 1700 can be delivered to your doorstep in individual volumes of high quality historical reproductions. From the beginning of recorded history we have looked to the heavens for inspiration and guidance. In these early religious documents, sermons, and pamphlets, we see the spiritual impact on the lives of both royalty and the commoner. We also get insights into a clergy that was growing ever more powerful as a political force. This is one of the world's largest collections of religious works of this type, revealing much about our interpretation of the modern church and spirituality. ++++The below data was compiled from various identification fields in the bibliographic record of this title. This data is provided as an additional tool in helping to insure edition identification: ++++ The whole book of Psalmes collected into English meeter by Thomas Sternhold, Iohn Hopkins and others, conferred with the Hebrew, with apt tes to sing them withall; set forth and allowed to be sung in all churches Whole book of psalms.Sternhold, Thomas, d. 1549.Hopkins, John, d. 1570. Cum Priuilegio Regis Regali. Signatures: A-F8 G7.Title within ornamental border.Copy at reel 1827:3b bound and filmed following STC 2277.Imperfect: copy at reel 1827:3b torn, with some loss of print., 2-100 p.: London: Printed for the Companie of Stationers, 1626.STC (2nd ed.) / 2595EnglishReproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery (reel 1509) and Central Library (Bristol, Eng.)(reel 1827)++++This book represents an authentic reproduction of the text as printed by the original publisher. While we have attempted to accurately maintain the integrity of the original work, there are sometimes problems with the original work or the micro-film from which the books were digitized. This can result in errors in reproduction. Possible imperfections include missing and blurred pages, poor pictures, markings and other reproduction issues beyond our control. Because this work is culturally important, we have made it available as part of our commitment to protecting, preserving and promoting the world's literature.
- Author(s)John Hopkins
- PublisherProquest, Eebo Editions
- Date of Publication14/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProquest, Eebo Editions
- Weight227 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.