All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGluten-free and dairy-free recipes and cookbooks abound these days, yet there has t been a great book exclusively about soups and stews. Now, James Beard Award-winning author Rebecca Wood has teamed up with food writer and recipe developer Leda Scheintaub to develop a delicious and satisfying set of recipes to fill this gap. More than 50 recipes accompanied by beautiful photographs will fill those cold winter days with tasty, nutritious delights, ranging from staples like a hearty vegetarian stock that will be the base for many other soups to exciting new possibilities like Congee Five Ways or Quia Hokkaido Pottage. No winter's day should be without a delicious bowl of soup, and cook should be without a copy of The Whole Bowl.
- Author BiographyRebecca Wood is author of The Splendid Grain, winner of both a James Beard Award and an IACP Award. She is also known for her classic, The New Whole Foods Encyclopedia. Leda Scheintaub is a food writer and recipe developer who once was a managing editor in the book business. She lives in Vermont.
- Author(s)Leda Scheintaub,Rebecca Wood
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/04/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width206 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.