All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is an intelligent look at the invaluable contribution geology has made to our understanding of climate change. In the publicity surrounding global warming, climate scientists are usually the experts consulted by the media. We rarely hear from geologists, who for almost 200 years have been studying the history of Earth's dramatic and repeated climate revolutions, as revealed in the evidence of rocks and landscapes. This volume describes the important contributions that geology has made to our understanding of climate change. What emerges is a much more complex and nuanced picture than we usually see. Authoritative yet accessible. The Whole Story of Climate Change is essential reading for understanding on of the world's most important contemporary debates.
- Author BiographyE. Kirsten Peters is a successful author and a former geology lecturer. She currently writes science related articles for a number of publications.
- Author(s)E. Kirsten Peters
- PublisherPrometheus Books
- Date of Publication20/11/2012
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationAmherst
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrometheus Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight526 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.