All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- Description<b>Third in the roguishly intriguing series by the <i>New York Times</i> bestselling author of <i>Tall, Dark, and Wicked</i> and <i>His Wicked Reputation</i>...</b><b></b><i>She appeals to his wicked inclinations, but he never expects she might snare his heart....</i><i></i> Suspected of his brother's murder, Lancelot Hemingford, Duke of Aylesbury, was forced to give up his hell-raising habits in London for the anymity of quiet country living. So, when an opportunity arises to clear his name in exchange for proposing to the niece of a neighbor, he sees choice but to accept. Plus, seducing the reluctant maiden will be a most intriguing challenge... As Marianne Radley is dependent on her uncle, she must accept the Duke's marriage proposal at her family's request, despite her belief he is irredeemably wicked. But along with marrying him, she intends to sniff out the duke's unsavory secrets and expose them to the world: a plan that would be flawless were it t for one mir detail--even she, with all her determination, is t immune to the charms of a rakish duke...
- Author Biography<b>Madeline Hunter</b> is a two-time RITA award winner and seven-time finalist, and has twenty-seven nationally bestselling historical romances in print, including <i>Tall, Dark, and Wicked</i>, <i>His Wicked Reputation</i>, <i>The Accidental Duchess</i>, <i>The Counterfeit Mistress</i>, and <i>The Conquest of Lady Cassandra</i>. A member of RWA's Honor Roll, her books have been on the bestseller lists of the<i> New York Times</i>, <i>USA Today</i>, and <i>Publishers Weekly</i>. More than six million copies of her books are in print and her novels have been translated into thirteen languages. She has a PhD in art history, which she teaches at the university level.
- Author(s)Madeline Hunter
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2016
- ImprintJove Publications
- Weight181 g
- Width102 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.