All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow can great companies do everything right - identify real customer needs, deliver excellent invations, beat their competitors to market - and still fail? The sad truth is that many companies fail because they focus too intensely on their own invations, and then neglect the invation ecosystems on which their success depends. In our increasingly interdependent world, winning requires more than just delivering on your own promises. It means ensuring that a host of partners -some visible, some hidden- deliver on their promises, too. In The Wide Lens, invation expert Ron Adner draws on over a decade of research and field testing to take you on far ranging journeys from Kenya to California, from transport to telecommunications, to reveal the hidden structure of success in a world of interdependence. A riveting study that offers a new perspective on triumphs like Amazon's e-book strategy and Apple's path to market dominance; monumental failures like Michelin with run-flat tires and Pfizer with inhalable insulin; and still unresolved issues like electric cars and electronic health records, The Wide Lens offers a powerful new set of frameworks and tools that will multiply your odds of invation success. The Wide Lens will change the way you see, the way you think - and the way you win.
- Author BiographyRon Adner is a tenured professor at Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth and former Fellow and professor of Strategic Management at INSEAD. He teaches executive education courses and has advised companies such as Microsoft, PWC, Siemens and Toshiba. He has been published in the Financial Times, Wall Street Journal and Forbes, and is an official blogger for the Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Ron Adner
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication29/03/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.