All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionThe issue of religious pluralism has become a focal point of discussion in our post-9/11 world, and in this book Old Testament scholar W. Eugene March helps us understand this pluralism in the context of current biblical scholarship. March, who was awarded a fellowship from the Henry Luce Foundation for his work in this area, hopes this book will bring research and experience together to enable the understanding and practice of genuine tolerance founded upon a positive appreciation for God's providential gift of religious pluralism.
- Author BiographyW. Eugene March is A. B. Rhodes Professor of Old Testament Emeritus at Louisville Presbyterian Theological Seminary. He is the author or coauthor of a number of books, including Israel and the Politics of Land and God's Land on Loan, both published by WJK.
- Author(s)W. Eugene March
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/12/2004
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.