Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionEli and Curly Bill are back for an all-new adventure! After nearly escaping an angry tribe of Indians, the boys return to Dustbowl only to discover that the bandit Horseshoe has been captured and One Arm Jack and Rattlesnake are holding them responsible. To enact their revenge, the bandits have sent a telegram out to their long-lost brother Scorpion, a seven-foot, three-hundred-pound giant of a man, who is more than happy to take the challenge. Meanwhile, Eli and Curly Bill follow the gold rush out to California, where they build a supply cabin. Things come to a head on a stormy night in the mountains, when a mysterious stranger arrives at their cabin, with a wooden casket on his dogsled! It gets more complicated as the bandit brothers show up for the night, and it becomes obvious that someone within the cabin is taking the others out, one by one. Join Eli and Curly Bill, the outrageous Miner Mike and his mule Sal, in an edge-of-your-seat thriller sure to keep you guessing until the very end.
- Author BiographyAbout Author Dan Wright Daniel Jack Wright was born in Anchorage, Alaska on May 10, 1986. He moved to Michigan with his family when he was 10 years old. After graduating from Grand Valley State University Dan decided to put off a career in Business to chase his dream in becoming a writer. Inspired by his Dad's mesmerizing stories of back-country adventure living in Alaska, as well as a deep love of animals, Wright decided to write a story that would encourage children to develop a love for the great outdoors and the critters that call it home. Released in 2010, The Wild Adventures of Eli Johnson and Curly Bill was Dan's first venture into publishing a book. Following the release of the book, Wright went on a twenty-three school book tour to promote his work. Bringing a dozen animal furs, along with his two live Sugar Gliders, Dan captivated students with exciting tales from his time in the wild. Encouraged by the success of his first book, Wright went into the process of developing The Wild Adventures of Eli Johnson and Curly Bill series with the second book Rise of the Scorpion Bandits scheduled for release in 2011. Armed with the desire to prove wrong the notion that boys do not read, Dan continues to inspire students everywhere to dive headfirst into a lifelong love of reading.
- Author(s)Bill Wright,Dan Wright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Scott Vanengen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.