All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $18.00Trending at AU $27.65
- AU $30.15Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $34.50Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $32.07Trending at AU $34.41
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $14.34
About this product
- DescriptionCommercially harvested only in Maine and parts of Canada, wild blueberries are prized for their intense flavor and color. The Wild Blueberry Book follows the story of these luscious berries as they make their way from the barrens to your table, with some stops along the way for pie-eating contests, baking competitions, and even an annual musical celebrating the culture that has grown up around Maine's official berry. You'll meet growers, rakers, beekeepers, processors, winemakers, blueberry queens, and some of the food scientists who are unlocking the secrets behind blueberries' amazing health benefi ts. Recipes, too!
- Author(s)Virginia Wright
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/07/2011
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width188 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.