Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.40Trending at AU $32.16
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $85.49
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $31.65
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.17
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $13.09
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.86
- AU $30.89Trending at AU $31.62
About this product
- DescriptionTHE WILD HUNT: In the wild Welsh marches a ble young lord rides homewards. He is Guyon, lord of Ledworth, heir to threatened lands, husband-to-be of Judith of Ravenstow. Their union will save his lands - but they have yet to meet ...For this is Wales at the turn of the twelfth century. Behind the precarious throne of William Rufus political intrigue is raging, and caught amidst the violence are Judith and Guyon, bound together yet poles apart. But when a dark secret from the past is revealed, Guyon and Judith are forced to face insurmountable odds. Together ...THE RUNNING VIXEN: 1126. Heulwen, daughter of Welsh Marcher baron Guyon FitzMiles, has grown up with Adam de Lacey. There's always been a spark between them, but when she marries Ralf le Chevalier, a devastated Adam absents himself on diplomatic missions for King Henry I. When Ralf is killed, Heulwen's father considers a new marriage for her with his neighbour's son, Warrin de Mortimer. Adam, recently returned to England, is determined t to lose Heulwen a second time. But Warrin de Mortimer is t a man to be crossed and the future of a country is at stake ...
- Author BiographyElizabeth Chadwick has written many historical novels, four of which have been shortlisted for awards. Her first novel, The Wild Hunt, won a Betty Trask Award. Her sixteenth novel, The Scarlet Lion, was nominated by Richard Lee, founder of the Historical Novel Society, as one of the top ten historical novels of the last decade.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Chadwick
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication07/04/2011
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Series TitleWild Hunt Omnibus
- Series Part/Volume Number1 & 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date21/06/2016
- Weight376 g
- Width110 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.