All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArt has always been inspired by the wildlife around us. Since earliest times we have been continually fascinated by both wildlife and the challenge of representing it. This book sets the scene of how wildlife has been portrayed in art and guides the reader through the principles of practical drawing and painting wildlife. It covers recommended equipment, techniques, fieldcraft, composition and anatomy, and offers help for those wishing to exhibit their work.
- Author BiographyJackie Garner is an experienced wildlife artist and teacher. She mostly concentrates on painting British animals and birds and works from life wherever possible, usually sketching in pencil and watercolour and working up sketches in acrylics.
- Author(s)Jackie Garner
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication16/12/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note260 colour illustrations
- Weight652 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.