The Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Individual Differences by John Wiley and Sons Ltd (Hardback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $275.08+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $207.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wiley-Blackwell Handbook of Individual Differences provides a comprehensive, up-to-date overview of recent research, current perspectives, practical applications, and likely future developments in individual differences. * Brings together the work of the top global researchers within the area of individual differences, including Philip L. Ackerman, Ian J. Deary, Ed Diener, Robert Hogan, Deniz S. Ones and Dean Keith Simonton * Covers methodological, theoretical and paradigm changes in the area of individual differences * Individual chapters cover core areas of individual differences including personality and intelligence, biological causes of individual differences, and creativity and emotional intelligence
- Author BiographyTomas Chamorro-Premuzic is Reader at Goldsmiths, University of London, Research Fellow at University College London, and Visiting Professor at NYU in London. Chamorro-Premuzic has published more than 100 scientific articles and authored four books, including the textbook Personality and Individual Differences (also published by Wiley-Blackwell). He is a keynote speaker of the Institute of Economic Affairs and makes frequent media appearances in the UK and internationally. Sophie von Stumm is an award-winning young scientist who completed her postgraduate training at the University of Edinburgh and Goldsmiths, University of London. She is currently a Senior Lecturer at the University of Chichester. Her research interests focus on intelligence-personality associations in relation to educational, social, and health outcomes. Adrian Furnham is currently Professor of Psychology at University College London. He has lectured widely abroad and held scholarships and visiting professorships at, among others, the University of New South Wales, the University of the West Indies, the University of Hong Kong, and the University of KwaZulu-Natal. Furnham is a Fellow of the British Psychological Society and has written over 700 scientific papers and 60 books. He is on the editorial board of a number of international journals, as well as the past elected President of the International Society for the Study of Individual Differences.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication05/04/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleHPIZ - Wiley-Blackwell Handbooks in Personality and Individual Differences
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1664 g
- Width180 mm
- Height256 mm
- Spine47 mm
- Edited byAdrian F. Furnham,Sophie von Stumm,Tomas Chamorro-Premuzic
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.