All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionNow in two volumes, the fully revised and updated second edition of The Wiley- Blackwell Handbook of Infant Development provides comprehensive coverage of the basic research and applied and policy issues relating to infant development * Updated, fully-revised and expanded, this two-volume set presents in-depth and cutting edge coverage of both basic and applied developmental issues during infancy * Features contributions by leading international researchers and practitioners in the field that reflect the most current theories and research findings * Includes editor commentary and analysis to synthesize the material and provide further insight * The most comprehensive work available in this dynamic and rapidly growing field The hardcover version of this book is printed in two volumes. The paperback version offers the content of Volume I and Volume II combined into a single book.
- Author BiographyGavin Bremner is Professor of Developmental Psychology at Lancaster University. He has investigated perception and cognition in infancy for more than 30 years, and has published numerous papers and books relating to this topic. His current research interests include infants' perception of object trajectories and infants' intersensory perception. Theodore D. Wachs is Professor of Psychological Sciences at Purdue University. He is a member of the editorial boards of the International Journal of Behavioral Development and the Journal of Applied Developmental Psychology. His current research focuses on chaotic family environments and infant development; micro-nutrient deficiencies in infancy and cognitive and social-emotional development; and temperament in infancy and childhood.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Blackwell Handbooks of Developmental Psychology
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2408 g
- Width179 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine71 mm
- Edited byJ. Gavin Bremner,Theodore D. Wachs
- Contained items statement2 Hardbacks
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.