All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Claudia Perez wrote this story to illustrate the feelings of anxiety and fear children can experience when their parents fight too much and for too long. It is beautifully and colorfully illustrated.
- Author BiographyClaudia Perez is a Clinical Psychologist who has been working with families for over 25 years. She is an RN and mother of 3 sons.
- Author(s)Dr Claudia Perez Ph D
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Mandy R Tardif
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.