All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionLife stirred and hearts thumped in Mary and Grace Bryant's world as they faced a tragedy head on where either life or death might be the decision. Weeks of anticipation and longing dragged on causing Reed Lowell to neglect his local newspaper, 'The Lowell Report, ' to support Grace in her grief and protect Mary in her sufferings. Never does he relinquish his loyalty to either. When Inspector Adams investigates the burglary of a precious brooch desired by a couple of criminals, all are suspect. Join the Bryant family in this heart warming tale as the author leads us through mystery and intrigue to a happy ending.
- Author BiographyHelen Nardecchia, a native of Chicago, Illinois and other of two family stories, debuts with her first romance novel. After a short story called Duchess and Friends won the Katherine Anne Porter Award in Wimberly, Texas, Helen joined two writers' groups to continue her writing career. Other books by Mrs. Nardecchia include Sophie and Ben: A Family Love Story and Remembering the Early Years.
- Author(s)Helen Nardecchia
- PublisherKaty Crossing Press, LLC
- Date of Publication08/01/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKaty Crossing Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.