All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne of the most celebrated works of classic literature for children, The Wind in the Willows follows Mole, Rat, Toad and Badger from one adventure to the next - in gipsy caravans, stolen sports cars, to prison and back to the Wild Wood. A story of animal cunning and human camaraderie, this remains a timeless tale nearly 100 years after its publication. Bringing together traditional handicraft with cutting-edge book design, the Penguin Threads series has already created a huge buzz among the art and book-collecting communities. This latest set features cover art by painter and illustrator Rachell Sumpter, who brings a unique, whimsical sensibility to the Threads. With vivid colours and ambitiously intricate details, these additions to our invative series commissioned by award-winning creative director Paul Buckley are rich works of art to be cherished and shared.
- Author BiographyKenneth Grahame (1859-1932) was born in Edinburgh, Scotland, and raised in Berkshire by his grandmother, whose house and garden would inspire the backdrop of his most famous work. His books of stories for children include Pagan Papers, The Golden Age, and Dream Days.
- Author(s)Kenneth Grahame
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication04/10/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Classics
- Weight206 g
- Width148 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition StatementDe Luxe edition
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.74
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.87
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.