All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.71
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.18
- AU $92.76Trending at AU $113.10
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.35
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $75.63
- AU $13.31Trending at AU $15.81
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $19.63
About this product
- DescriptionSandy invites us to celebrate life by reflecting on the moments of our individual journey as well as the mystery of the bigger picture we are creating together.
- Author BiographySandy Lauer was born in 1952 in Toledo, Ohio and was raised by her maternal grandparents in Mansfield, Ohio where she continues to live there. Sandy worked in the business world for over 20 years at which time she chose a different path or direction for her life. At this time, Sandy earned her Master's degree in Pastoral Theology and various certifications in Grief Counseling and Thanatology. Sandy is now a pastoral associate, a spiritual director, a grief counselor, and a speaker on topics of grief and/or spirituality. Sandy lives with her best friend, Sharon, and their two cats, Cisco and Maya. She enjoys reading, watching movies, relaxing in the back yard in the summer or curled up on the couch with a fire in the fireplace in the winter. Sandy has a great sense of humor and believes that life is to be celebrated!
- Author(s)Sandy Lauer
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication29/11/2005
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight313 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.