All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $75.76Trending at AU $77.43
- AU $40.37Trending at AU $43.73
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $23.91Trending at AU $26.88
- AU $9.71Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $19.14Trending at AU $24.11
About this product
- DescriptionAppalachian author H. Jack Darnell writes with a purity of spirit about everyday people finding hope and love in a world filled with joy, pain, and the simple wonders of our everyday lives.
- Author BiographyJack Darnell is a real Appalachian Mountain man, born in a cabin with no electricity and no indoor plumbing that he still makes his home. He typed these stories on a manual typewriter to the light of kerosene lamps. He has now discovered the joys of solar power and one fluorescent light bulb, but still prefers the typewriter to electric word processors. Jack still hikes down to the outhouse and he says that the spring from which he dips his drinking water is two hundred steps from his cabin. He lives among many neighbors, family members, and friends in Coker Creek, Tennessee. He loves to visit with folks on his porch or by his woodstove where he teaches and learns the good old fashioned way, by conversing in a civil manner about things that matter.
- Author(s)H Jack Darnell
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.