All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a round-the-year guide to wine and beer making, covering dry and sweet wines, beers, lagers, liqueurs and fortified wines. In the introduction, the author explains the basic principles of the craft and advises on health and safety and the choice, use and care of equipment. The main body of the text, fully illustrated with delicate line drawings, is a season-by-season guide to ingredients and recipes for making wines and beers to suit all tastes.
- Author BiographyRoy Ekins has been a wine and beer maker for thirty-five years and has been a member of the National Guild of Wine and Beer Judges since 1973. He has taught evening classes and lectured about commercial and home-made wines and beers for many years. For eight years he served on the Committee of the National Association and edited the NAWB magazine. He has several books to his credit.
- Author(s)Roy Ekins
- PublisherSpecial Interest Model Books
- Date of Publication13/06/2013
- Place of PublicationPoole
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAmateur Winemaker
- Content Note80 b&w line drawings
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.