All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'With apologies to Jamie and Nigella - The Wine Dine Dictionary is going to be my new kitchen bible. It should probably be yours, too' Metro Want to pick the perfect wine for dinner? Wondering what to eat with a special bottle? Let The Wine Dine Dictionary be your guide. Arranged A-Z by food at one end and A-Z by wine at the other, this unique handbook will help you make more informed, more creative, and more delicious choices about what to eat and drink. As one of the country's most popular and influential wine journalists, as well as an expert in the psychology of smell and taste, Victoria Moore doesn't just explain what goes with what, but why and how the combination works, too. Written with her trademark authority, warmth and wit, this is a book to consult and to savour.
- Author BiographyVictoria Moore is an award-winning wine writer and currently writes a weekly drink column for the Telegraph. She has written on wine for the New Statesman and the Guardian and has appeared on Radio 4's Food Programme and You & Yours. She is the author of How To Drink, also published by Granta Books. She lives in London.
- Author(s)Victoria Moore
- PublisherGranta Books
- Date of Publication11/05/2017
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGranta Books
- Weight1170 g
- Width178 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine34 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.63
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.