Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionOnce internationally rewned only for Sherry and Rioja, Spain has in recent years come to be kwn for fine wines produced in Costers del Segre, Navarra, Penedes, Priorato, Ribera del Duero, Rias Baijas, Somonta and many other regions. Based on two years' travel all over the country, researching the wines as well as tasting all those the author could find on the United Kingdom market, this is an account of vineyards in remote places, and their produce.
- Author(s)Julian Jeffs
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/01/2000
- Series TitleWine S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMitchell Beazley
- Out-of-print date12/05/2007
- Content Note14 maps, 12 b&w line drawings
- Weight492 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.