Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionWarren Buffet and George Soros both started with thing and made billion-dollar fortunes solely by investing. At first glance they seem to have thing in common: Buffett buys bargain-priced stocks and businesses for cash; and Soros is rewned for his highly-leveraged, quick-footed bets in the currency markets. So what do they have in common? As Mark Tier demonstrates in The Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffet and George Soros , they practice exactly the same mental habits and strategies when investing, and these tactics have since been used successfully by all other traders and investors that Tier has worked with - without exception. By sharing 23 key investment habits in this ground-breaking book, the author provides you with the rare opportunity to understand the logic behind them and make them your own.
- Author BiographyMark Tier is an Australian writer and businessman who lives and works in Hong Kong. Founder of the investment newsletter World Money Analyst, which he published and edited until 1991, he is also the author of the best-seller Understanding Inflation, The Nature of Market Cycles and How to Get a Second Passport and has written articles on investing for Time, The Australian and the South China Morning Post. Six years ago, he adopted the Winning Investment Habits of Warren Buffett and George Soros himself, sold all his business interests and now lives solely from the returns on his investments. He also coaches investors who want to transform their investment results.
- Author(s)Mark Tier
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/02/2008
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight499 g
- Width185 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.