All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTune into the wisdom of three trees sacred to Druids-birch, oak, and yew-and use their powerful lessons and natural gifts to transform your life. Written by a Druid with more than twenty years of practical experience, The Wisdom of Birch, Oak, and Yew will guide you through a one-of-a-kind journey of magical self-discovery. Its unique invitation: change your perspective by being as a tree and considering yourself in light of the qualities of our arboreal friends. Engage with the spirit of each tree, exploring its relationship to the stages of your life and the rhythm of your days. Experience within yourself each tree's positive attributes, gain perspective by taking on each tree's role as witness , and find respite from the frenetic pace of modern life.
- Author BiographyPenny Billington is an active member in the Order of Bards, Ovates, and Druids and has edited its magazine, Touchstone, for six years. She regularly runs workshops, organizes rituals, and gives lectures. She is also the author of two Druidic mystery novels.
- Author(s)Penny Billington
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication20/05/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight458 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.