All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the wide range of near-death experiences (NDEs) of patients that Penny Sartori has encountered during her nursing career, as well as the hundreds of cases of people who have reached out to her over the years. Many people take NDEs at surface value and are misinformed about the full extent of this highly complex phemen. Dr Sartori argues that, by pathologising the NDE, we are missing out on vital insights that can empower us to live fulfilled and meaningful lives. Dr Sartori does t offer superficial physiological or psychological explanations for why these experiences take place. Rather, the crucial point of this book is that NDEs undoubtedly occur and have very real, often dramatic, and life changing aftereffects. Further to that, the wisdom gained during the NDE can be life enhancing and have hugely positive effects on those who don't have an NDE - all we have to do is take tice of and hear what these people have to say. A greater understanding of NDEs can t only enhance the way in which we care for dying patients, but also revolutionise our current worldview. This book encourages readers to take tice of and incorporate the wisdom and powerful messages of NDEs into their own lives.
- Author BiographyPenny Sartori PhD, RGN is an expert in NDEs and undertook the UK's first long-term prospective study. She is the author of The Near-Death Experiences of Hospitalized Intensive Care Patients: A Five Year Clinical Study and lectures both nationally and internationally. She currently teaches two courses she has written entitled 'Death and Dying as Spiritual Transformation' and 'Science, Spirituality and Health' at Swansea University.
- Author(s)Dr. Penny Sartori
- PublisherWatkins Media
- Date of Publication06/02/2014
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2014
- ImprintWatkins Publishing
- Weight318 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $52.90
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.