All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionContemporary storytelling provides a welcome refuge for those seeking the antidote to the increasingly impersonal experiences of the techlogy age. Bare data and facts don't always have the ability to inspire or teach, but storytelling, if effective, will always touch its audience. Spaulding has compiled and provided written analysis for a series of talks covering subjects all relating to the importance of storytelling here and w in the 'Age of Information'. She campaigns for the 'Virtual Reality of the Mind', and discusses the Story as Social Glue, driving home the point that the word is mightier than the word processor.
- Author BiographyAmy Spaulding is Associate Professor at Long Island University's Palmer School of Library and Information Science, and a master storyteller.
- Author(s)Amy E. Spaulding
- PublisherScarecrow Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2004
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScarecrow Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width176 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.