All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if you could tell, just by looking at others, how they tend to think, feel, and behave? What if your partner's face revealed the best way to resolve any conflicts between you? And what if you could discover in your own face the wisdom that you need in order to be the best you can be? Based on the same ancient foundation as acupuncture and Chinese medicine, face reading has been in the research and development phase for over 3,000 years. When translated to make it meaningful for our Western lives, it's a powerful source of wisdom that we can all access. Chinese face reading shows you how to live your life in alignment with your own natural flow, find the life path that gives you joy, attract relationships that nurture you, and most of all, enable you to feel compassion for yourself and others.
- Author BiographyJean Haner teaches powerful techniques to read people's inner natures. With a 25-year background in the ancient Chinese principles of balance and health. She is well known as a warm and inspirational teacher, providing grounded, practical information that can be put to immediate use. This is Jean's first book.
- Author(s)Jean Haner
- PublisherHay House Inc
- Date of Publication27/03/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationCarlsbad
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHay House Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight437 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.67
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.43
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.