All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA brand new adventure in the internationally bestselling Judy Moody series. Bad moods, good moods, even back-to-school moods - Judy has them all! This internationally popular and bestselling series by Megan McDonald, illustrated by Peter H. Reylds is perfect for fans of Jacqueline Wilson's younger fiction and Lauren Child. The town's Thanksgiving festival is coming up, and Judy and Stink are training to win the annual Turkey Trot race. Judy has decided that she is going to take home the big prize: a fat, juicy turkey - the perfect centerpiece for any Thanksgiving table. But what if they don't win? Will the Moody family end up starving on Thanksgiving day, or will Grandma Lou cook up a tasty solution?
- Author BiographyMegan McDonald is the creator of the popular and award-winning Judy Moody and Stink series. She says that most of the stories about Judy came out of growing up the youngest of five girls. Megan is also the author of three Sisters Club stories and many other books for children. She lives in Sebastopol, California, USA. Peter H. Reynolds is the illustrator of the Judy Moody and Stink books and the author-illustrator of The Dot, Ish, Sky Colour, Rose's Garden and The Smallest Gift of Christmas. Born in Canada, he now lives in Dedham, Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Megan McDonald
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/10/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Peter H. Reynolds
- Interest AgeFrom 8
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $175.09
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.81
- AU $23.65Trending at AU $25.73
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $37.01
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $38.39
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.46
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.