All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive collection of Nigel Farage's witty quips, wise prouncements and political insights. Every single one of them. Nigel Farage is a down-to-earth ex-banker and self-styled man of the people. He was elected to the European Parliament in 1999 and has attended occasionally ever since. He enjoys fishing, drinking beer and scaremongering, and dislikes evidence-based politics and Belgians.
- PublisherEbury Publishing
- Date of Publication12/06/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEbury Press
- Weight81 g
- Width111 mm
- Height157 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.