CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $66.36
- AU $79.36Trending at AU $80.86
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $71.39
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $26.72Trending at AU $31.82
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $53.61
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $25.26
About this product
- DescriptionThe Witch in the Kitchen revolves around the events which occur when two children hatch a plan to run away after becoming convinced that their mother has been replaced by a witch. Fortunately they seek the assistance of a wise grandmother. Story two, Feathers for Breakfast, involves a strange dog that steals women's purses and eats unusual items, much to his tummy's dismay. Illustrations by author. Written as a read-aloud book for 4-8 year old children or early readers.
- Author BiographyAfter a long career as an educator and administrator at the university level, Dr. Mozingo switched from grading student papers and directing doctoral dissertations to writing children's stories. A graduate of the Institute for Children's Literature, she is a mother of two and grandmother of two. Her books include The Witch in the Kitchen, The Night of the Magic Train, and The Barnyard Detectives.
- Author(s)Johnie N Mozingo
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight88 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.