All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $13.64Free postage
- AU $15.49Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionPart of The five Feel Brave series of books which help children deal with: confidence issues; change, loss and grief; managing anxiety and fears; and bullying. Wolfgang loves his new colourful winter coat but when some nasty creatures make fun of it, he is upset by what they say and stops wearing it. Spider helps Wolfgang be brave eugh to tell someone big that he trusts and he learns that things aren't always as they seem. Suitable for children aged 4-7 years.
- Author BiographyAvril McDonald has a Diploma of Education from Wellington College of Education, New Zealand, where she trained as a primary school teacher majoring in music and dance. She has had a varied career in digital entertainment. She launched Feel Brave to help teachers and parents find solutions to help children learn to deal with their emotions and to reach their potential. Illustrated by Tatiana Minina who is a Massachusetts based visual artist and illustrator. She studied art in Vladikavkaz, Russia. Her full-time artistic career started in 2010 after she relocated to the United States. Tatiana works in watercolour, acrylic, oil, ink, pencil and digital media. She specialises in illustrating children's books.
- Author(s)Avril McDonald
- PublisherCrown House Publishing
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleFeel Brave Series
- Place of PublicationCamarthen
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCrown House Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width286 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tatiana Minina
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.77Trending at AU $29.95
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $72.01
- AU $23.62Trending at AU $25.83
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.59
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $53.98
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.25
- AU $36.20Trending at AU $41.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.