All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA selection of Diana Gardner's 1940s short stories. The fifteen stories are very different from one ather, but they share a characteristically sharp, sardonic quality.
- Author(s)Diana Gardner
- PublisherPersephone Books Ltd
- Date of Publication22/03/2006
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPersephone Books Ltd
- Width143 mm
- Height194 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.