All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionThe chilling sequel to the international bestselling vel The Woman in Black It's Autumn of 1940, and German bombs are destroying the cities of Britain as WWII takes its toll on Europe. In London, children are being removed from their families and taken to the country for safety. Teacher Eve Parkins is in charge of one such group, and her destination is an empty and desolate house that appears to be sinking into the tidal marshes that surround it. Its name is Eel Marsh House. Far from home and with alternative, Eve and the children move in. But it soon becomes apparent that there is someone else in the house; someone who is far deadlier than anything that would face the children in the city. She's called The Woman in Black, and she won't rest until she has her revenge ...
- Author BiographyMARTYN WAITES was born and raised in Newcastle Upon Tyne. He has written nine novels under his own name and five under the name Tania Carver. He has been nominated for every major British crime fiction award, has been chosen as a Guardian Book of the Year and has won the Grand Prix du Roman Noir.
- Author(s)Martyn Waites
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight227 g
- Width132 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.