All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionAuthored by the US national governing body of the sport, USA Triathlon, this landmark resource features expert instruction and personal insights from 20 of the world's top female coaches and athletes. With the latest research, proven techniques, and expert advice, this authoritative guide addresses the unique demands of today's female triathletes. It contains the most effective strategies for training and competing, including avoiding and overcoming common injuries and balancing the constant demands of triathlon, family and work.
- Author BiographyUSA Triathlon is the national governing body of triathlon and other multisport disciplines in the United States. The organisation is the sanctioning authority for more than 4,300 diverse events ranging from grassroots to national championship races across the country. The organisation works to create interest and participation through a variety of programmes, including camps, clinics, races and educational opportunities.
- Author(s)USA Triathlon
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication12/06/2015
- SubjectAthletics & Gymnastics
- Place of PublicationChampaign, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics
- Content Note25 illustrations and 115 photographs
- Weight612 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.