All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionThe Women's Health Big Book of Exercises is the essential workout guide for anyone who wants a better body. The successful backlist title has netted over 204,954 copies and sold 11,883 e-books. As the most comprehensive collection of exercises ever written specifically for women, this book is a body-shaping power tool for both beginners and longtime fitness buffs alike. This book contains hundreds of useful tips, the latest findings in exercise science, and cutting-edge workouts from the world's top trainers. Backed by the authority of Women's Health magazine, this revised edition of the backlist bestseller will feature 100 new cutting-edge fat loss exercises in 20 different workouts designed by BJ Gaddour, the Fitness Director for Men's Health magazine. The new material includes 42 -equipment-needed cardio exercises that are perfect for at home or at the gym and new fitness routines that range from 5 to 30 minutes with a special Create-Your-Own Circuit feature for an endless number of customised workouts. All of the exercises will include variations for all fitness levels, from beginner to advanced. This book will also be updated with a new introduction from the original author Adam Campbell. The revised edition contains 1,350 photographs, showing movements for every muscle and training plan to match every fitness goal.
- Author BiographyAdam Campbell is the fitness director for Women's Health and a National Magazine Award-winning writer. He holds a master's degree in exercise physiology and is a NSCA-certified strength and conditioning coach. Campbell has appeared on Good Morning America, The Early Show, and VH-1.
- Author(s)Adam Campbell
- PublisherRodale Press Inc.
- Date of Publication27/10/2016
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationEmmaus
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRodale Press Inc.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1225 g
- Width203 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.