All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.00
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $116.22
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
About this product
- DescriptionMen dominate history because they write it. This book offers a reappraisal which aims to re-establish women's importance at the centre of the worldwide history of revolution, empire, war and peace. As well as looking at the influence of ordinary women, it looks at those who have shaped history.
- Author BiographyRosalind Miles is the author of The Women's History of the World, which has been translated into 26 different languages. She has published 23 books of fiction and non-fiction, including social and critical commentaries, and a series of bestselling historical novels, most notably the internationally acclaimed I, Elizabeth, the story of Queen Elizabeth I. She is married to a fellow-writer, historian Robin Cross, and lives in Kent.
- Author(s)Rosalind Miles
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication09/11/1989
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight230 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.