All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.81Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionAs a photographer of children and their families, the author lives her life moment by moment, capturing images of babies and small children in all their innocence and wonder, preserving precious moments in these young lives. Here, she features a few of those moments, accompanied by quotations from many who have passed this way before us.
- Author BiographyKaren Henrich is a graduate of California State University, professsional portrait photographer and founder of Moment by Moment Foundation (www.momentbymoment.org) an organisation that takes photographs of terminally ill children and presents their families with keepsake prints of those images.
- Author(s)Karen Henrich
- PublisherCumberland House Publishing,US
- Date of Publication26/07/2007
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCumberland House Publishing,US
- Content Noteb/w photographs throughout
- Weight404 g
- Width180 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.