All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn her sixth book of photographs, world-rewned actress Gina Lollobrigida presents a colorful, surrealistic journey into the fantasy world of children and animals. Presenting a dream-like child's eye-view of life, this enchanting volume reflects Lollobrigida's love of children and animals--and her hope for a world where all creatures live together in harmony.
- Author(s)Gina Lollobrigida
- Date of Publication01/10/1994
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarry N. Abrams, Inc.
- Content Note167 colour photographs, index
- Weight1701 g
- Width251 mm
- Height311 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Photographs byGina Lollobrigida
- Foreword byMother Teresa of Calcutta
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.