All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionThe Wonderful World Called Our Life is a bold motivational book that aims to inspire you to overcome personal and mental roadblocks that hinder your success. I understand that there are 1000s of motivational books that profess to have the keys or pearls of wisdom for success, but this book steps away from the common place by focusing on you as individual and eliminating generalizations. Regardless of what your dreams and goals are, if you truly believe that success is what you deserve, plant the ideas of success deep within, and take action on these beliefs... one will be able to stop you from making your dreams a reality. Your dreams and goals deserve a chance at life, are you ready to make them a reality?
- Author BiographyRan Crosby is a new author who aims to positively impact the world through transcribing his thoughts on personal success and achieving our goals. He has built his life upon a foundation of never settling, always following through, and striving to be the best. He has experienced success in both his professional and personal life. Now, he is excited to share a few beneficial strategies that have fuel his determination. Ran Crosby hopes The Wonderful World Called Our Life inspires everyone as much as it inspired him to write it.
- Author(s)Ran Crosby
- Date of Publication26/08/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight181 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAutumn Autty Hill
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.