Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at beginning turners, this woodturning primer covers all the basics needed to get started, such as what type of lathe to buy, what tools and chucks are needed, what differences exist in lathes and tools, which accessories are handy to have, how to sharpen, differences in various grinding systems, where to obtain wood, and which wood to use. A question-and-answer format facilitates easy access to whatever information a reader needs, while the index offers an excellent guide to the specific topics. Also included is a section on beginning projects for the turner along with helpful finishing information.
- Author(s)Fred Holder
- PublisherStobart Davies Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectHouse & Home
- Place of PublicationHertford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintStobart Davies Ltd
- Content Note108 colour, 3 line illustrations
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.