Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $96.38Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
About this product
- DescriptionUSA Best Book Award Winner in General Fiction For overprotective parent Alyson Ward, any time her daughter, Lyla, is out of sight is reason to panic. So it's a big step for her when she lets Lyla attend a sleepover at her cousin's house. Comforted by the kwledge that her sister, Tricia, is the chaperone, Alyson does the one thing she never thought possible: she lets go and trusts that her daughter will be safe. But Alyson's sense of peace is short lived. When Lyla comes home the next morning, she reveals something that could tear apart t only their family but also the entire community. Now, Alyson and Tricia must confront their painful shared past as they come together to help a little girl who they fear might be harboring terrible secrets similar to their own. Will the sisters be strong eugh to face their demons in order to protect the child, even if it means telling their most private truths?
- Author BiographyBestselling author Steena Holmes has written five books and won the National Indie Excellence Book Award for her novel Finding Emma. Holmes lives in Calgary, Alberta, with her husband, three daughters, and two dogs.
- Author(s)Steena Holmes
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication03/11/2015
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight340 g
- Width142 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.