Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is about making sense out of your life. You can find a new sense of meaning in life and a fresh purpose just by following its method. All you need is a group of friends, the Word of God and the system spelled out in this book. The method is free, fun, simple, and easy to do. You can discover new hope and joy and happiness in your own life, and share all this with your friends just by calling them together and doing what this practical little book recommends. Learn more at www.basiccommunity.ca.
- Author BiographyThe Author: James Sheppard SJ is a Jesuit priest in the Catholic Church, and is currently on staff at the Manresa - Jesuit Spiritual Renewal Centre in Pickering, ON. He has worked with Basic Communities in both North and Latin America for more than twenty years, and this practical little book is the fruit of his experience working with small groups of friends and teaching spirituality.
- Author(s)James Sheppard
- Date of Publication22/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.