All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a unique triumph for us to present a travel book that helps you communicate without words! All you need to do is point at the icons contained in this inventive little book, and you'll be able to speak a foreign language and be understood. Encased in a sturdy clear plastic jacket for easy travel.
- Author BiographyJonathan Meader is an artist/author now living in Northern California. His artwork has been exhibited from Paris to Moscow to Tokyo, and is in major museum collections. He has spent years living and traveling abroad. Sculptures of women are a focus of his antiquities collection.
- Author(s)Jonathan Meader
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication06/02/1996
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationBerkeley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTen Speed Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width90 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- 07lenmac04 May, 2017by
Can't speak the language
A great small book to take with you in your pocket purse or tavel bag to ask for assistance with just the use of pictures. A very good bit of reference when needed
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $17.02Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.