All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Words of My Mouth The words we speak have creative power and action. They are life giving to good or bad positive or negative words spoken. Not actually kwing or aware we have said and do say many things which cause opposition and difficulties simply because of the words that come from our mouth. Why t speak blessings instead of curses over ourselves, families, children, jobs, work sites, local leadership, church family. Whether we choose to speak positive or negative, we will see the manifestation of it. Let me share some examples of what I am saying. I'll never get this job. You will never be anybody because you grew up in a bad home environment. I am sick. It seems as if my condition is worse. Looks like my business is going under. My children are stubborn and disobedient. Oh it's Monday Syndrome. Little did we kw we are prophesying our future, as those things began to manifest in our lives, giving birth to by the negative words we spoke concerning ourselves. After all, words are seeds that contain our future. We should be about the wholesome tongue which is a tree of life. Proverbs 15:4 KJV says A wholesome tongue is a tree of life. Proverbs 18:21 states Death and life are in the power of the tongue and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof. The truth is we will get exactly what we have been saying as we open our mouth and release it into the atmosphere. We cant speak doom and gloom and disappointment and expect to have a bright day of victory flowing in our lives. We cant speak of lack and expect God's abundance according to John 10:10 to show up. Every word spoken (seed) will produce what we say after its own kind....seeing yourself as a victim instead of victorious. The truth of God's Word is absolute. It means what He said in every promise to those who dare to believe in their heart and confess with their mouth that He (God) will fulfill every promise to us if we don't give up on God. He surely won't give up on us. I feel today right w God is looking for someone who will trust Him for what He has already done over 2000 years ago. Continue decreeing and declaring the Word of God. Romans 10:8 states But what saith it? The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth and in thy heart, that is the word of faith which we preach. As we keep the Word of God in our mouth, speaking it becomes a defense for us. When the adversary (devil) shows up with his lies, trickery and schemes, he is automatically in flight. Resisting him and using our weaponry of prayer and the Word of God, he is the qualified defeated foe. Many thoughts come to our minds but if it's a thought t in line with the scriptures, we must t utter it. When it is spoken forth, life is given to it positive or negative. We are allowing our words (spoken) to frame our future. Be careful t to create a snare that would hinder the successful abundant life to be ours in this life as God has promised us. Joshua 1:8 states This book of the law shall t depart out of the mouth, but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein, for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous and then thou shalt have good success.
- Author BiographyAbout The Author Gladys Delores Goins is a southern born, aspiring writer since 1993. Raised in God fearing home, she always believed that God is the key for successful living. She writes from many personal life experiences with poetical lyrics, songs and stories containing her warm and heart felt words of inspirations. Noble House of Europe - Theater of The Mind published her poetry. She has written songs and recorded with Hilltop Records of Hollywood, California. An Evangelist. Songwriter, singer and poet, she ministers the Word of God in the arts. Mother of four children, two of which are in the medical profession as herself working over 25 years as a licensed practical nurse, she graduated from the School of Ministry in 1994 from Liberty Christian Center of Monroe, Louisiana under the leadership of Pastors Johnny and Pamela Drumgole. She is current a Evangelist on the staff of King Jesus Worship Center in Monroe, Louisiana under the leadership of Pastors Michael and Rose Grant. Basing her publications on biblical principles, her desire is to help reach others with the good news of the Kingdom of her Father, God. She believes that the words of a person mouth will determine their destiny.
- Author(s)Gladys D Goins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight145 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.