All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date guide addresses all the subjects you would expect to find in an authoritative book on pregnancy plus issues of special concern to the 60 to 80 percent of women who hold jobs during their pregnancies: * Is my workplace safe for my developing baby? * When should I tell my employer that I am expecting? * How can I handle the discomforts of pregnancy when I need to work? * What laws will protect me when I take medical leave? The answers to these questions--and myriad others--can be found in the pages of this practical and reassuring book. Dr. Marjorie Greenfield draws from her experiences as an obstetrician and working mom, and from more than a hundred interviews with mothers ranging from factory workers to high-powered attorneys, to create a unique resource for working women. Dr. Greenfield includes checklists for multitasking working moms-to-be, helpful illustrations, stories and advice from experienced mothers, and information on everything from planning a pregnancy to balancing life after the baby is born. The Working Woman's Pregnancy Book is an invaluable expert resource that will inform, reassure, and empower any working woman throughout the miraculous journey of her pregnancy.
- Author BiographyMarjorie Greenfield, M.D., is a practicing, board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist, a fellow of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology, and associate professor of reproductive biology at Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine. Dr. Greenfield has written hundreds of articles for the Web and currently blogs about pregnancy for Yahoo.com. She lives in Cleveland, OH.
- Author(s)Marjorie Greenfield
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication13/05/2008
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Series TitleYale University Press Health & Wellness
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note71 b&w illustrations
- Weight925 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.