All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis book begins the publication of Jonathan Edwards' personal theological tebooks, called collectively the Miscellanies. The entries in Volume 13 span the early years of Edwards' ministry (1722-31) and range widely in subject matter. They record Edwards' initial thoughts on some of his most characteristic ideas, for example, original sin, free will, the Trinity, and God's end in creation. Many entries, however, relate to doctrinal and polemical subjects t included in the corpus of Edwards' published writings. The volume also contains Edwards' alphabetical index to the entire Miscellanies ; this Table is a theological document in its own right and reveals the interrelationship among the various components of Edwards' theological system.
- Author(s)Jonathan Edwards
- PublisherThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Date of Publication01/12/1974
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Banner of Truth Trust
- Out-of-print date10/12/2011
- Content Note1port.
- Weight1837 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine57 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.