All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe World According To Monsanto tells the shocking story of how the new green face of the world's leading producer of GMOs (genetically modified organisms) is less malign than its PCB - and Agent Orange - soaked past. Award-winning journalist and documentary filmaker Marie-Monique Robin uncovers the disturbing practices of the multinational agribusiness corporation Monsanto - who control the majority of the world's genetically modified corn and soy yield. Robin's investigation is an explosive expose on the world's most influential agricultural corporation.
- Author Biography<b>Marie-Monique Robin</b> is an award-winning journalist and filmmaker. She received the 1995 Albert-Londres Prize, awarded to investigate journalists in France. She is the director and produce of over thirty documentaries and investigative reports filmed in Latin America, Africa, Europe, and Asia. She lives outside Paris. <b>George Holoch</b> has translated more than twenty books, including <i>Notes on the Occupation</i> by Eric Hazan and <i>Offshore</i> by Alain Deneault (both from The New Press). He lives in Hinesburg, Vermont.
- Author(s)Marie-Monique Robin
- PublisherThe New Press
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe New Press
- Weight546 g
- Width155 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.